The Channel Company enables breakthrough channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education and innovative marketing services and solutions. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers, and end-users.
The Channel Company has an excellent opportunity for a Market Research Project Manager to join us and work in our Jericho, NY office. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, programming and managing online surveys, as well as preparing and analyzing data to support our internal sales, edit and business consulting teams. In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage research projects from conception to completion and work with people across all of the groups within our organization.
Successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- 5+ years of professional experience in a market research related role (designing/programming surveys, analyzing data and providing insights)
- Ability to perform data research and analytical work in order to provide data-driven insights and reports to our sales, edit, and consulting teams
- Manage research projects from conception to completion with minimal supervision
- Effectively present analysis and insights to senior management and other individuals within the organization
- Detail-oriented team player with excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Strong follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and execute many complex tasks simultaneously
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proactive in determining methods to optimize and streamline activities
- Experience developing and programming surveys using an online survey tool (Survey Gizmo, SurveyMonkey, etc.)
- Strong Excel skills (manipulating data, formulas, pivot tables, etc.) and PowerPoint skills (creating detailed presentations) required.
- SPSS experience - desirable
- MarketSight (data analysis platform) - desirable